- Wells Fargo Refinancing For Existing Customers
- 2015 Government Mortgage Help targets FHA Programs
- How to Find Cheaper Closing Costs on your Mortgage
- Obama Extends the HARP Refinance Program for 2013
- IRS Supplies Guidance on Home loan Modifications
- Indiana State Mortgage Help for Those in Danger of Foreclosure
- Mortgage Assistance Available in Oregon
- Wisconsin Mortgage Assistance Programs
- How to Write the Mortgage Hardship Letter
- CHFA EMAP Program for Homeowners
In today’s economy, more and more homeowners are struggling with maintaining monthly mortgage payments. As expenses rise, some homeowners are facing a crisis such as foreclosure. PHH Mortgage, a leader of the nation’s lending institutions, offers several programs to help the homeowners meet their obligations, become current on their mortgage payments, and avoid foreclosure.
PHH is not just a lender; it is also a servicer of loans made by many other lenders. This means that, with well over $40 billion in loan experience, PHH can find the best mortgage relief solutions for home owners.
PHH works in conjunction with many government relief programs within the Making Home Affordable Act. (more…)