- Wells Fargo Refinancing For Existing Customers
- 2015 Government Mortgage Help targets FHA Programs
- How to Find Cheaper Closing Costs on your Mortgage
- Obama Extends the HARP Refinance Program for 2013
- IRS Supplies Guidance on Home loan Modifications
- Indiana State Mortgage Help for Those in Danger of Foreclosure
- Mortgage Assistance Available in Oregon
- Wisconsin Mortgage Assistance Programs
- How to Write the Mortgage Hardship Letter
- CHFA EMAP Program for Homeowners
DSHA Mortgage help
The premier state organization providing mortgage assistance in Delaware is the Delaware State Housing Authority. The Organization was established in 1968 and was later incorporated into the Community Affairs Department in 1970, and the Delaware Economic Development Office in 1987. Finally, it was incorporated in 1998.
In 1968 the DSHA started with a working budget of $100,000. Those initial assets have since grown to $500 million, mainly thanks to the issuing of tax-exempt revenue bonds.